Friday, July 19, 2013

The trio

2nd anniversary of the Prime members on Renderosity, plenty of prime products :). 2 new characters from P3Design & Sabby + a new doll by Silver @ Daz: Echo. I've made 3 renders with each one, i will probably use Echo sometimes, luv her look & her tattoos.

Didn't had the time to talk about this: 250k page views reached! Wooow! Thank you all to follow me.

Last thing i haven't said anything about the new policy on Blogger. I've deleted links to commercial adult site & my page "commission". But still, i'm accepting commission, just send me an email & we will discuss about it.

I'm working on a special project, i don't know at the moment if i will be to show you when this will be finish. I will keep you inform.










1 comment:

  1. Wow! Echo is stunning! Super girl in super outfit! Love her...

    ReplyDelete